DIscover paradise right on the beach
My Den Beachfront Bed & Breakfast
Oslo Beach, KwaZulu-Natal
039 682 6096
PLEASE SEND US AN EMAIL TO MAKE A BOOKING
A Peaceful Home on the Beautiful South Coast of KwaZulu Natal
My Den is situated a stone’s throw from the peaceful Oslo beach just outside Port Shepstone, and is ideally placed to offer affordable, quality accommodation to both holiday and corporate guests who enjoy privacy and relaxation. Various restaurants, take-aways and shops are situated nearby for your convenience. We enjoy a 3 star S.A.Tourism grading. Visit any of the nearby bowling clubs and golf courses, or use us as the base for your business requirements. My Den offers a mix of guest rooms and self-catering suites, all fully air-conditioned with an en-suite bathroom and some with their own spa bath. Unwind on the veranda or upstairs balcony whilst taking in the breath-taking Indian Ocean views, stroll on the unspoilt beach whilst collecting shells or fishing, or relax in our pool and garden.
Room & Suites
All rooms are fully air-conditioned with an en-suite bathroom and some rooms have their own spa bath.
Beautiful sea facing suite, featuring:
- Seating Area
- Queen Size Bed
- En-Suite Spa Bath
- Separate Shower
Sleeps 4 max.
- Two rooms
- Sea-facing room with queen size bed
- Rear-facing room with two single beds
- One bathroom – bath with overhead shower
Sea-facing double room with:
- King Size Bed
- En-Suite Shower
Port Shepstone – 2 km
Shelley Beach – 8 km
Margate and airport – 15 km
Durban – I hour drive
King Shaka international airport – I hour 45 mins drive
Free wi-fi in all rooms, lounge and outside next to the pool.
Parking is safe & secure within our premises.
Rooms have air conditioners and television. Tea & Coffee making facilities as well as a fridge. Rooms with a kitchenette have a fridge/freezer, hob, microwave & toaster.
A lovely spa bath on the veranda.
Braai facilities in pool area.
Lovely clean pool to enjoy when not relaxing on the beach.
1. The entrance gate doesn’t close automatically so please remember to use the remote to close it after you.
2. No smoking is permitted anywhere indoors ‐ including all bedrooms.
3. Please do not go onto the beach late at night.
4. The key for the beach gate is hanging on the light near the braai/pool.
5. My Den is not licensed to sell liquor. There are fridges available in all rooms so you are welcome to bring your own drinks.
1. No show- 100% will be levied/charged for guaranteed bookings which do not arrive, including cancellations on the day of arrival.
2. Confirmation of booking is usually only accepted once payment is made.
3. To confirm the booking, we request a non-refundable deposit of 50% of the total bill, with balance payable 14 days before arrival.
4. We should be advised in advance of late arrivals (after 18h00) and mobile numbers must be provided.
5. Minimum stay over the festive season is 7 nights.
6. Please note unless prior arrangements have been made check-in is from 14h00-18h00 and check-out by 10h00.
7. No single occupancy of family suites is allowed.
8. No children under 4 years are accommodated.
9. No visitors allowed.
Visit KwaZulu-Natal in Style
Stay With Us
We enjoy a 3-star SA Tourism grading. Close to restaurants & shopping centres. Right on the beach.
S30°45’72” – E30°26’85”
083 679 3689